Spring Creek HOA Meeting 2/9/17
Location: Harmon's Conference Room, Lehi, Utah
- Open the meeting (19:18)
- Members in attendance: Brad Smith, Jack Buckley, Amy Gifford, Frank Evans and Dan Smederovac
- Revisions needed, revisions done, approved by all board members
- Email updating - what everyone needs to do
- Online ARC approval process down
- Review website and give commentary
- Clean up plan of new property and putting it into action - Dan meeting with Prime Design (current landscaper) Feb. 10, 2017 to discuss care of new property along stream
- Tennis court resurfacing, new nets - decided by board members to wait until 2018, use the money in reserves for that towards landscaping needs, motion made and all members voted yes.
- 1st priority is going to be focused on clean-up of creek, motion made, all members voted yes. We do not intend to use all the budget on this. 2nd priority is wetlands, 3rd priority is powerline drainage.
- Need for new door locks/new doors for tennis courts - Brad Smith agrees to investigate different locks and will present at next HOA meeting.
- New cement for crosswalk on Spring Creek Ranch Road - motion made to do it as soon as possible. Brad Smith, Dan Smederovac and Amy Gifford voted yes, Jack Buckley opposed, Frank Evans withheld from voting.
- CC&R and Bylaws redraft discussion - all members agree to have read through and put commentary, give to Brad Smith by March 1, 2017.
- Getting this information to the committee and giving deadline, March 1st.
- Reserve fund financing. Motion made to put $1,500 a month, retroactive to January, to reserve funds during 2017 year. All members voted yes.
- Next meeting in April. April 13, 2017, 7pm, Harmon's in Lehi. June meeting tentatively June 22. August 24. November 9. Every other month for now.