April 2018 HOA Meeting Minutes


April 2018 HOA Meeting Minutes

Location: Harmons conference room, Lehi, Utah 
  1. Open the meeting 2109
    1. Members in attendance: Brad, Kyler, Jack, Tom, Frank
  2. Review financials and budget 2109-2115
    1. Action item – have the budget to review each meeting in the future – talk to Kenny about this
  3. Open forum for all in attendance 2115-2138
    1. Discussion about replacement of trees and consulting an arborist in the future
    2. A community member (Nathalie) will send an email with the trees that have definitely died.
    3. Discussion regarding the placement of a fence in order to access a community members house. Proposal is for fence to be placed at a 45 degree angle.
      1. New Action Item – Frank and the homeowners will ask the post office about the possibility of moving the mailbox at the corner to the area where the electrical boxes are or somewhere else. 
    4. Corner cutting from kids on corner lots- possibilities include bushes or some other obstacle
  4. Follow up on action items 2138-2205
    1. CC&R voting progress update 
    2. 170 votes total -  9 no’s, 10 incompletes, 151 yes’s
    3. Discussion about going door to door or approaching the people we personally know.
      1. New Action Item - Email the link to Nathalie so she can post it up to the community Facebook page. Brad will email with Amy Gifford and Amanda Miner.
      2. New Action Item – Have Kenny start the audit and put the names in the Google Sheet
        1. We will first text the people we know and encourage them to vote
        2. Next plan is to go door-to-door
    4. CEC items
      1. New Action Item – buy eggs this year that are heavily discounted – Brad will email Amanda Miner 
      2. Youth Activity is tentatively May 31st – verify location on website changed to Spider Web Park and verify time
      3. New Action Item – Email Amanda to figure out the details
  5. Landscape 2205-2232
    1. Action Item from last meeting – quote for removing the branch piles
      1. Renewed Item – Have Kenny finish getting the bid – include the wood chips. Kenny will also follow up with Nick to see if he could get more material out of the creek at its current level.
      2. New Action Item – Kenny will get more cage material for the trees along the creek.
    2. Action Item from last meeting – reaching out to stakes and wards for service project 
      1. 2nd Ward 11 yr old Service Project
    3. Action Item from last meeting – waders purchased and storage location found. See Vice President for information.
    4. Discussion on how to handle Dogipot waste
      1. The trash bins fill up too much and we can’t use the church location anymore.
      2. New Action Item - Suggest to those who pick up the waste an additional trash can
    5. Adding drainage at points near backyards – not an HOA issue
    6. Removing dangerous trees and limbs
      1. New Action Item – Tom will check on whether John at Prime Designs will do this as part of his service
    7. Question about adding trees and shrubs on common area – there is no approval for making any modifications to HOA area.
  6. Architectural concerns - 2033
  7. Verify next meeting schedule - 2034
    1. 7:00 pm (1900) Tuesday May 8, 2018
  8. Executive session - 2036-2042
  9. Minutes Approved - 2101
  10. Meeting adjourned - 2101


No comments

Back to Top