Report an Issue

Many times the issues that community members report can only be taken care of by the city, such as RVs or trailers parked in dangerous spots, dangerous or suspicious drivers, weed clean up along the trails, etc.

Lehi City 

The city has a Citizen Request Application that allows residents to report issues related to streets, parks, power (excluding outages), public works, water, and code enforcement. You can fill out the form online or you can download the app (iWorQ Service Request) on your mobile device.

To report an issue using the iWorQ app:

  1. Enter the Agency Code: Leh01
  2. Create an account (if you don't already have one)
  3. Fill out the form to submit a request
  4. Track the progress of your request by returning to your account

For issues related to power outages, please call the Power Outage Hotline at 801-376-0681.

For issues related to garbage, recycling and utility billing questions, please contact Utility Billing at 385-201-1010.

HOA Issues

Issues related to things in the common areas, fence damage or sprinkler issues are things that should be reported to our management company through our member portal. You can also contact a member of the Board.